Buy and sell digital assets.
FAST, EASY and Secure.

Current exchange rates for PEPE

At TOKERO, our mission is to make crypto accessible to everyone in a simple, fast and safe way.


In the realm of cryptocurrencies, memecoins have emerged as a unique and influential force. One such memecoin making waves from 2023 is PEPE crypto, inspired by the internet sensation Pepe the Frog.

PEPE, also known as $PEPE, belongs to the category of meme cryptocurrencies. Memecoins are distinct for their whimsical origins and their reliance on community and viral appeal rather than intrinsic utility. Unlike many traditional cryptocurrencies, memecoins like PEPE derive their value from their cultural relevance and viral nature.

To appreciate the significance of PEPE, it's essential to revisit the meme's origins. Pepe the Frog first appeared in cartoonist Matt Furie's 2005 comic "Boys Club." Over time, the character evolved into a ubiquitous internet meme. While PEPE crypto has no official affiliation with Furie or the original Pepe the Frog, it harnessed the iconic imagery to rapidly build a dedicated community.

PEPE entered the crypto scene in mid-April 2023 with an enticingly low price and a massive supply of 420 trillion tokens. During a bear market marked by incessant regulatory updates and market fluctuations, PEPE offered a refreshing and lighthearted alternative for many crypto enthusiasts.

Like other memecoins, PEPE's success is closely tied to its robust community. With over 100,000 token holders, PEPE boasts a passionate and engaged membership, a vital ingredient for its prosperity.


PEPE distinguishes itself with a unique no-tax policy, eliminating transaction fees for buying or selling the token, enhancing its appeal to traders and investors. Additionally, PEPE implements a burning mechanism where a portion of tokens is permanently removed from circulation with each transaction, potentially bolstering the token's value.

PEPE operates as an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain, employing a deflationary model. The network relies on the proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanism, with decentralized validators staking 32 ETH to facilitate transactions and maintain network integrity.

The tokenomics of PEPE are transparently outlined on its website, detailing its supply and distribution. A substantial portion, precisely 93.1% of tokens, is allocated to the liquidity pool, with LP tokens permanently removed from circulation and the contract renounced. The remaining 6.9% of the supply is held securely in a multi-signature wallet, designated for future use in centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools.

While PEPE's anonymous team playfully claims to lack concrete plans, they have outlined a roadmap comprising three distinct phases. The first phase successfully saw the coin stealth-dropped, generating buzz on social media platforms and securing listings on major exchanges. It also exceeded its initial goal of one thousand holders.

The second phase, "Vibe and HODL," involved community partnerships, centralized exchange listings, a newsletter launch, and the establishment of a private Discord server exclusively for token holders.

The third phase is in progress. It aims even higher, aspiring to secure tier 1 exchange listings, introduce Pepe tools and Pepe Academy, and ultimately aiming for one million users.

PEPE's journey epitomizes the dynamic and unpredictable nature of the crypto space. Early adopters have seen significant profits, but like other memecoins, the future remains uncertain. If you're considering investing in PEPE, it's crucial to grasp the associated risks, formulate a comprehensive strategy, and never invest more than you can afford to lose.


In the realm of memecoins, PEPE stands as a captivating example of how internet culture can intersect with the world of cryptocurrencies, creating a unique and ever-evolving digital phenomenon.

Join over 100,000 investor wallets holding PEPE token today!
Powered by Ethereum

For more information about Pepe, please visit their official website:

Create a new account

Secure passwords must include:

  • Both lowercase and UPPERCASE letters
  • 1 or more digits
  • + some form of special sign
  • and must be > 8 characters long

Get TOKERO with you on the go

The TOKERO mobile app is now available in:

App StoreGoogle Play Store