Open a corporate account today and get access to even more features on the Tokero platform!
The steps for registering a corporate account are:
Register a regular account which will be used to manage the corporate entity account.
Click here to login or register a new personal account.
It is necessary to login before completing the corporate account registration form.
Create full Tokero accounts for all company accessors and anyone else that needs to access the funds. You can set dedicated corporate account permissions for each of these persons.
Before you start, make sure you have the following information available:
- Legal entity name
- Fiscal identification number
- National commerce registration number
- EU registration number (EUID)
- Headquarters country
- Headquarters street address
- Phone number
- Email address
- What industry represents most of the company's activity?
- Detailed description of the *goods and services* your company provides to generate income
- Reason for opening a corporate account
- Bank name
- Bank account number (IBAN)
- Expected monthly volume (EUR)
- Entity net worth (EUR)
- Entity liquid net worth (EUR) = circulating assets
- Entity has politically exposed accessors
- Color scan/photo of your government provided Corporate Identity Document
- Color scan/photo of all pages in your most recent Corporate Formation Document
- Color scan/photo of a bank statement for the bank account you will use with this corporate account
- Please note: These documents must be in one of the following languages: English, Romanian