Open a corporate account today and get access to even more features on the Tokero platform!
The steps for registering a corporate account are:
Register a regular account through which you will manage the corporate entity account.
Click here to login or register a new personal account.
To complete the corporate account registration form, you must log in with the natural person account.
Create full Tokero accounts for all company accessors and anyone else that needs to access the funds. You'll be able to set dedicated permissions in your corporate account for each of these persons.
Before you start, make sure you have the following information available:
- Legal entity name
- Fiscal Identification Number
- Company Registration Number (CRN)
- EU registration number (EUID)
- Headquarters country
- Headquarters street address
- Phone number
- Email address
- What industry represents most of the company's activity?
- Detailed description of the *products and services* your company provides to generate income
- Reason for opening a corporate account
- Bank name
- Bank account number (IBAN)
- Expected monthly exchange volume (EUR)
- Net company worth (EUR)
- Entity liquid net worth (EUR) = circulating assets
- The entity has politically exposed persons in charge
- Color scan/photo of your government provided Corporate Identity Document
- Color scan/photo of all pages in your most recent Corporate Formation Document
- Color scan/photo of a bank statement for the bank account you will use with this corporate account
- Please note: These documents must be in one of the following languages: English, Romanian