Are you great with numbers and you feel at ease when the main topic is accounting? How about accounting in crypto? Sounds challenging, right? Then we're waiting for you to join the TOKERO team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Complete higher education, economic profile;
- Knowledge of PC operation and MS Office package (Word, Excel), especially Excel;
- Experience in the accounting field;
- Knowledge and understanding of financial and accounting mechanisms;
- Organized, punctual, detail-oriented person with good analytical thinking who can handle a heavy workload;
- Knowledge of English (reading and understanding - mandatory, writing and speaking - optional) and experience working with foreign currency (USD, EUR, GBP);
- SAGA mandatory; NEXUS experience is considered a significant asset;
- Experience in other finance-specific businesses is considered a significant asset (e.g. currency exchange office, pawnshop, consignment, NFI, CAR, bank).
- Attractive salary;
- Game-room with PlayStation 5 and regular board games;
- Pay for professional improvement courses/certification;
- Meal vouchers;
- Sport and health deductions;
- Private health insurance;
- 1 extra day of vacation/year of seniority;
- Various internal events: Halloween Party, Pizza Party, Christmas Party, etc.;
- Team building.
- Continuous follow-up and compliance with financial and accounting legislation;
- Organisation of the company's activity and bookkeeping;
- Making internal and external payments electronically and following up on supplier due dates;
- Collaborating with accounting provider staff to verify that all activities are completed on time and correctly;
- Centralisation of all financial and accounting documents.
TOKERO Crypto Exchange is among the most popular crypto trading platforms in Romania, launched in March 2018 as LDV Bank.
TOKERO has grown steadily since its inception, becoming one of the market leaders in Romania thanks to:
- the development of the first educational platform for users, primacriptomoneda.ro, recently relaunched at European level;
- the listing of the Elrond project, even before it launched its mainnet and became eGold;
- the attracting of a funding round in 2021 from several investors, including Cristian Onețiu, Răzvan Munteanu and Avi Cicirean, followed by rebranding from LDV Bank to TOKERO;
- the co-organization of the first visit of Vitalik Buterin to Romania, the most famous personality in the crypto world;
- the completion of three token/coin launches for companies in Romania and Liechtenstein, totalling over USD 2,000,000;
- the development of the internal membership programme used by thousands of Romanians;
- the build-up of a team of 20 dedicated and high-performing colleagues.
We're just steps away from expanding internationally, so now is your best time to join us on this journey.
Apply for the position here